Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Ever.....

Ok, so I have NEVER blogged before! I decided to start doing this last night before I went to bed after a friend of mine told me that I needed to make a cook book! Lol! Thanks Marian!!!! You are my inspiration! ;) If there are any ways I can improve on my blogging, please let me know!

I plan to post a bunch of recipes and baking stuff that I have done in the past and of course, ones that I do in the future. I hope you all enjoy my recipes, and please, leave me feedback on any ways I can improve.....in the kitchen or on the site!

Thanks so much!!!!
<3
Amy!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY, I was your inspiration :D! I couldn't be more honored my love. I'm so proud of you and this is going to be an amazing site...already on my favorites! Lot's of love and good luck!

    ReplyDelete