Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 19 and 20!

Hey everyone! In case you haven't noticed, I have done some upgrading on the blog! I added a few more pages for you to check out, like the "About Me" page, "My Workouts" page, and even a page listing all my favorite cooking blogs! I also added a tab for you to search for my recipes by "type" and in alphabetical order.

Well, it is Tuesday morning. We made it one day closer to the weekend!!! That damn weekend, I am always missing it! LOL! This past weekend, my friend, Jenika, went to the Cheesecake Factory for her birthday and brought me back a slice of their pumpkin cheesecake!!!

OMG!!!!! This thing was so amazingly delicious! I ate the whole piece before 1:00pm! I tried to save half for today, but just couldn't......it was calling my name all morning. It was more like pumpkin pie than cheesecake, but either way, it was AWESOME!!! She had gotten me extra whipped cream (against my wishes.....I am not a huge whipped cream fan), and it all got thrown away......so don't think I ate all that whipped cream as well.....I was semi-good! ;) This year, I want to attempt to bake a cheesecake, since I have NEVER made one before, and I am thinking of doing a pumpkin cheesecake......so wish me luck with that!

As we dive head first into Tuesday, I am going to start the day off with a couple days of the photo challenge.....


Day 19: Where I Slept


There are 3 places in this picture that I have slept. Can you find them all? The most obvious would be the trailer. Davey and I have slept many nights in that trailer. We take our camping seriously and sleep on memory foam topped mattresses in the trailer. They are so comfortable.....even more comfy than our own bed at home. I know, that just isn't right, but hey, we camp in comfort! ;)
The second place would be that two-toned truck! When we don't take the trailer (for whatever reason), we will sleep in the cab of the truck.......the hubs in the back seat and me in the front seat. It used to have 2 bench seats, so it accommodated both of us, but now it has bucket seats up front, so when we DO actually sleep in it now, I get the bucket seat.......oh well!!!
Have you guessed the third spot??? No, it's not the ground.......are you kidding me? I couldn't sleep on the ground! Give up??? See that little girl being a poody in the chair? Well, I have slept in that chair. It was an awful night that night. The dogs were crying and whining all night and I decided to take them out to the truck to sleep. Well, the truck was locked and I didn't know where Davey had put the keys. So, I bundled up, sat in that chair, and [attempted to] sleep there until finally freezing half to death and giving up and breaking into the truck to sleep.......it was just plain awful!!! That's all I am going to say!


Day 20:What I Read


I am not sure if this is supposed to be present or past tense of "read" but I am taking it as past tense since I don't do much reading......of the book kind, at least. I heard about these books, with this one being the first of the trilogy. They are so awesome and I could not put them down. I don't get into too many books, but these ones draw you in. It's about a girl who gets involved with the wrong crowd, does drugs, etc......I don't want to ruin it for you because I am going to highly suggest you check these out and read them!


I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday!!!!
As always, <3 much,
Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment