Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Recipe To End A Bad Week

Today was a great day! Did some baking, worked out, got the laundry finished, and then decided to do some grocery shopping at 7:00 at night. I thought I was being smart by going so late as to beat the crowds.....but I guess Stater Bros is always a busy store since I still had to wait in line! While shopping my dear friend, Deliesse, texted me saying how she was having an awful week. I told her I would be there for her if she needed me (DUH), and once she realized she didn't have the wine she thought she DID have, she needed me!!! ;) Just kidding, but she still needed a friend......

I headed home, unloaded the groceries, and then headed over to her parents' place (since she was down house sitting for her parents) in Murrieta.....with a bottle of wine in hand! Of course, when you have had a horrible week, and are female, you can't just make things better with a bottle of wine, you need chocolate as well. Since I didn't have time to make her something special, I looked in my fridge and found some left-over cake balls. PERFECT!!!! Wine and cake balls.....something good HAS to come from that equation, right!?!?! :D


Aren't the wine glasses so cute??? Hehhe! Love them! So we drank, and had some cake, and drank some more; venting, of course, along the way. I knew things were a-ok when laughter broke through...and when we both decided that a vacay to Arkansas would be a fabulous idea! :D 

I am just so glad that I was able to be there for her tonight just like I know she would be there for me if I needed someone, especially if that someone had wine!!!! ;) 

Always remember to be there for the people in your life that mean the most to you. Show them you appreciate them and NEVER take them for granted!

Have a great night and a wonderful Sunday!!!!
<3
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment