Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

I usually hate on these things and then one day something tickles me and I finally cave in and go along with the crowd. So many people now-a-days are doing those "30 day photo challenges" and since I am usually one to go against what everyone else is doing (or going for), I have opted to NOT participate in this....but tonight, I got the little tickle and have decided to join along and see how this all plays out! Each day I will post a picture and give a description. This may be fun, or it could end up being totally lame and I could quit half way through. Let's see how long I can make it!






On a sunny note, that means 30 straight days of posts from me!!!!! 
***Disclaimer: This does not mean that all posts will be food related. Sorry if this saddens you, but unfortunately for you, I have to actually work and don't have all the time in the day to bake or cook you something fabulous. But on the days that I do bake, I promise it will be worth your time!!!! :D



So here it goes!!!!!!

Day 1: SELF PORTRAIT


Here is a picture I took of myself in Vegas before going out bar hopping. The hubby thinks I am weird because I am always taking pictures of myself.....but like I tell him, if I don't take pictures of myself, no one else will!!! Then I would never have any pix of me and that would not be bueno! 


Well, until tomorrow my loves!!!!
<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment