Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 4 of the Photo Challenge

Day 4.....can't believe I have made it this long. This photo challenge thing is actually pretty fun.

No baking for me today, just lounging around and being lazy, even though baking something DID cross my mind at one point during the day.....but I will save that for next weekend.

Day 4: Favorite Color


If you know me AT ALL, you will know that my favorite color is pink, specifically HOT PINK!!! I will stop at anything that I see if it is pink, no matter what it is. I even used to have pink hair.....yes, no lie!
Chubby and with pink hair! LOL! And who is that chick next to me??? The bestie, whom else??? 
Can't believe that this picture was taken over 2 years ago!!!!! How time flies!

Back to the pink......my cell phone cover is pink, most of my clothes are pink (as you can see from the first picture), my headphones are pink, my iPod cover is pink....I even had to get my pepper spray in pink! Uh huh.....gotta accessorize with the safety equipment. I even almost bought a pink gun,

 but California said that it wasn't legal here.....damn you California and your weird laws!!!! I would totally have a pink car if Davey would allow me to. He once had to shield my eyes from a hot pink sparkly Mustang that we saw on the freeway because he knew I would want one! LOL!!! 

When it came down to time to buy me a bike for my triathlon I wanted a nice bike. We are talking full suspension and even possibly the new 29'er (29" rims instead of 26"). I sat there and looked and looked and looked. I then saw one that was pink and black and it was all over from there. I didn't care that it wasn't full suspension nor that it had 26" rims.....all I cared about was that it was pink and black! I love my bike and am so glad I chose that one!!!

But yes, hot pink is my favorite color, so you know you can't go wrong with anything in pink for me!!!!! :D


Here are some more of my hot pink obsessions:
 My riding gear!!!


 The tri-suit I really want!!!!


Our cupcakes from our wedding! Of course my colors were pink and black (along with white and silver)


Monday is just a few hours away... :( Time for another week. I hope this coming week goes faster than this past week did. Enjoy it and until tomorrow....for Day 5!!!! :D

<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment