Monday, September 3, 2012

Late Posting, as always!

As always I am late posting the end-of-the-week boot camp pictures.

This week finished up Phase 3, and for the first time in either of my boot camp experience histories, I actually changed it up a bit!!!! I know, scary, huh? I don't like change much!!!! But this one was much needed.

Thursday was another long interval cardio workout. I put in just about the same amount of effort this week with it as I did last Thursday.

Thursday's Workout
For my pre-workout fuel, I ate a chocolate peanut butter krisp Access Bar from Melaleuca. These bars are amazing. If you have never heard of Melaleuca, check them out! It's one of those "pyramid" companies, but their products are AMAZING!!!! I don't sell the stuff (too many past bad experiences with pyramid companies), but I do buy their products and LOVE them!!!!!

These bars taste amazing and help your body to immediately start using your fat stored as energy! They make you sweat so much!!!!!

"Borrowed" picture from here

Davey even walked in and made a comment about how much I was sweating and that I never used to sweat THAT much (I am such a sweaty whore)!!! ;P

Friday morning I woke up and decided NOT to do the scheduled workout that Tina had planned for us. I looked at my Nike+ stats and saw that I was only 1.5 miles away from running 60 miles in the month of August. It was the last day of the month and I knew I had to reach at least 60!!!!!

I looked through my GymBoss Interval app and found a timer for a 30 minute progression workout for the treadmill from Tina's last boot camp! This was perfect because I only had 30 minutes to workout Friday morning and knew that I could easily kick off that mile and a half!!!!!

I almost completed 3 miles! If I would have had more time I would have gone to 3 exactly, but unfortunately I was on a TIGHT time limit! :/

Friday's Workout

2.8 miles isn't bad.....and I ended up doing 61.4 miles for the month of August!!!!


I was in such a groove with this run that I wish I would have had more time. It always seems to be that way for me. When I am having a great run, I "run" out of time, but when I am having a shitty run, it seems like I got time to spare......buhhhhhhhh.......

My pre-run fuel was 1/2 of a peanut butter Clif Z bar. Not as good as the Oatmeal Cookie ones, but still pretty tasty. After my run I made a microwaved omelet! It was so delish! Don't knock the microwaved eggs until you try them!

I used 1 whole egg, 1/4 cup Egg Beaters, and some chopped pickled jalapeƱos.

Scramble it all together, add in some pepper (to taste), and microwave in a mug for 1 1/2 minutes. Take it out and "stir" it up, fluff it up, mix it up and then microwave for 30 more seconds!!!! Mmmmm!!!!!

Microwaved omelet
It was then topped with some Sriracha and then devoured!

This thing was so good that I even made another one the next day and stuffed it into a pita with some of my homemade guacamole!!!!!



  • 3 small avocados
  • 1/2 of an onion
  • Shit load of cilantro (cuz I LOVE cilantro)
  • TONS of garlic powder
  • A sprinkle of salt
  • Fresh ground pepper
  • Fresh lime juic
  • Sprinkles of Mrs. Dash's Extra Spicy seasoning
Yum! You gotta let fresh guacamole "marinade" over night to get the full flavor of it!!!! 

I have totally been on a guacamole kick lately and am loving it! Can't get enough of those healthy fats.....and the cilantro!!!! ;P

Enough about food now......

How about some puggy pictures!!!! ;) 

You know I have to share their cuteness! Hehehehe!!!!!


Billy's back rolls make a zig-zag pattern! Hahahaha!!!! Find your way through the pug fat maze! ;)



Billy is my little snoozler! That's all he does.....sleep! Hahaha! #puglife

Scrappy
 Scrappy hates the camera.....he knows when I pick up my phone around him that it's to take a picture and he always turns his head. I was so happy when I captured this face!!!! <3


Billy and Scrappy

Don't you just love Scrappy's crooked teeth!!!!! ;) And of course some brotherly love!!!!! <3 They really do love each other!!!!!!!! They make my heart melt! 


No comments:

Post a Comment