Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cupcake Project Tease!

I baked my cupcakes for the Cupcake Project's Ultimate Chocolate Cupcake recipe today! I must say, they are mighty delicious!!!



Most of the ingredients required measuring out by weight.....

so I finally got to (appropriately) use my scale! Would you look at that! To the 1/100th of a gram....exactly 1 ounce! ;)

I got it all the ingredients mixed together and got ready to pop them in the oven.....

I baked them and let them cool before trying one.....

OMG!!!!! That is all I can tell you. These things don't need any frosting, although some peanut butter cream cheese....or even maybe a cherry frosting definitely wouldn't hurt! ;D

When I can, I will post the recipe, but until then, you'll just have to drool over these pictures! 


He he he......

Hope you're all having a great 4th of July! We are headed to a bbq at a friend's house and then going to come back home to watch some fireworks. We are lucky enough to be able to have a good view of them from our backyard!!!! 

Be safe and enjoy your evening!
<3
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment